Monday, January 30, 2017

Hey Everyone! So today I'm going to be giving you some foodie tips and, workout recommendations i myself use at home and the gym.  Featuring in this post a promised look at my own ways of cooking and meals made myself at home! Following a look at my best friend and i enjoying a cheat day.



 When dieting i highly encourage this beautiful snack list, sometimes we get stressed on the go and grab something quick. THEN we think we can burn it off later and end up not seeing the gym till the morning or next night, now to avoid that lets follow these snack rules. NO CHEATIN!!

For at home workouts for those busy days i use these workouts at home myself, ill be happy to upload a video for you this week and show you guys stay tuned!



Most importantly, a lot of people forget the most important part of working out STRETCHING. You really need to hold stretches for 15 seconds to get a real stretch, don't cheat yourself and go for the 5 second rule. BE SAFE and do it CORRECTLY, to insure you do not pull anything and find yourself at the doctors a week later.

CHEAT DAY

Here we have a savage lactose Dahlz and Vegetarian Leslie enjoying a slice of whole foods veggie pizza, if you have not checked out whole foods hot section please do. If you want a cheat day that is not so heavy, i highly recommend going plus Pizza is 2 for $6 or 3.50 a slice. GRUBBING ON A BUDGET HOW BA DAHHH.



By the way that crazy blonde chick eating pizza is my insane best friend leslie CHECK OUT HER TRAVEL BLOG!!! http://www.blueskiesandopenroads.com

Cooking wit DAHLZ


This wonderful meal was crafted by my friend Emily and i after a gym workout, we have Italian Squash and Salmon seasoned in Black pepper.  Follow my ig Dahlz Instagram for more !!


No comments:

Post a Comment